Sherman's Showcase: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

There's NOTHING LIKE THIS ON TV. The Original music is not only perfectly comedic, but the songs are CATCHY TOO! Sketch variety truly at its peak with this one!

• Sep 07, 2019

Do you like kale? Drink soy? Well then, grab a leaf, start dipping and settle in, you're going to love this.

• Aug 25, 2019

Literally For The Culture! Being on the less seasoned side of millennials (cough*) I feel like I know enough of the references but couldn't quite live through them. I'm a 1990 born chronic rerunner! But THIS gives me all the feels with enough current stuff to not lose me along the way! Sidenote: the diva cup last week TOOK ME OUT! Lol

• Aug 06, 2019

Is it Wednesday night yet?! I've watched the first two episodes 5 times. I wake up with Marina del Rey stuck in my head almost every day. And the days that I don't it's Time Loop or Drop It Low (For Jesus). This show is so clever and well written. Every time I watch it I discover a new joke. So many layers of jokes it's crazy. It's unlike anything else on TV and I love it. Rest In Power Human Crayon.

• Aug 06, 2019

This is genuinely my new favorite show on TV - the writing, music, choero, performances, set/costume design are all A+. There is nothing like this on TV right now! If out of the box, thoughtful humor is your jam, I promise you'll love SHERMAN'S SHOWCASE!