Skylines: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 02, 2019

My only complaint is that there wasn't more, I finished it all in one sitting more or less. I wasn't sure about it to start due to the fact that I don't speak German but I'm glad that I gave it a chance. I cared about the characters and enjoyed the music as well. Eagerly awaiting the second season!

• Oct 01, 2019

authentic, bingeworthy...

authentic, bingeworthy...

• Sep 30, 2019

Bismillah 30th Sept, 2019 I just watched the entire first season of Skyline on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. It was complex, interesting and well put together. It was pretty good. I don't recall what made me give it a chance but I'm glad I did. I enjoy movies and shows that are based in the UK, (like Top Boy)- its a nice break away from the same stuff we see here in the US. Give a watch, its pretty good.

• Sep 29, 2019