Snatch: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 09, 2020

Great chemistry between the cast, and the writing and plot has some great unexpected, often funny twists and turns. Good fun, which doesn't take itself too seriously. Some great acting performances as the actors relax into their roles.

• Mar 25, 2019

Loved season 1 but I loved season 2 even more, it felt like Snatch found its emotional footing. The dynamic between the characters got me hooked. I would love to see a season 3!

• Jan 30, 2019

Loved it. The dynamic between the characters is spot on. Great action and fun. Luke Pasqualino, Rupert Grint and Dougray Scott are awesome.

• Sep 30, 2018

Snatch is so so iconic!! I love how everything is fast paced and strategic. Rupert Grint is gorgeous and really comes through in this show. I tell everyone I know about this show because it really is that good!! Loving the 2nd season....??????

• Aug 01, 2017