Son of Zorn: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 19, 2019

I loved this show. Too bad they cancelled it. Fox needs to get their sh!t together because they cancel all of their good shows way too early.

• May 06, 2019

a hilarious sitcom with an original premise that definitely deserves more seasons.

• Feb 22, 2019

one of the best shows to come out in the last 10 years, to bad they cancelled it.

• Dec 22, 2018

a terrific show ended way too soon without a satisfying conclusion.

a terrific show ended way too soon without a satisfying conclusion.

• Oct 09, 2018

Accomplishes poking fun at toxic masculinity and those who think masculinity is toxic all at the same time. Clever, original and not easily dismissed.

• Aug 01, 2017

Hilarious!! Desperately hoping for more seasons!??

Hilarious!! Desperately hoping for more seasons!??

• Mar 12, 2017

I can't believe that this has such low ratings. I found this on TV, binge watched every episode in two days, and thought that the show was so hilarious and brilliantly done. It's a familiar family comedy, but so unique, and I love how invested I felt in all of the characters. I think that Craig is my favorite character, but I also love Linda, and, of course, Zorn. It's strange how well the animation fits in with everything, and the acting is so good. Next to Clone High and Bob's Burgers, this is my favorite cartoon/comedy show. I'm just hoping it doesn't get cancelled. It's such a unique and funny little slice of TV. Come on, season 2!

• Mar 09, 2017

that need improve but has potencial

that need improve but has potencial

• Feb 22, 2017

My favorite new comedy this year. It's silly and weird in all the right ways.

My favorite new comedy this year. It's silly and weird in all the right ways.

• Feb 20, 2017

Absolutely hilarious, one of my new favourite shows.

Absolutely hilarious, one of my new favourite shows.