Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Season 7 Reviews

• Nov 12, 2021

clone wars is my personal favorite star wars content. this season had its slow moments, i admit, but in hindsight only the good aspects are still present in my mind. the lengths i'd go to to be able to see this for the first time again…

• Oct 29, 2021

Absolutely brilliant was to end the series.

Absolutely brilliant was to end the series.

• Oct 27, 2021

I appreciate the fact that Disney made the effort to give this beloved show a proper ending Ahsoka vs Maul is one of the best lightsaber battles in star wars however they really missed the mark by not making the unfinished episodes from season 6 would have been much better than the martez sisters such wasted potential

• Oct 14, 2021

The only bad thing about this season are the middle episodes with the twins. Otherwise it is literal perfection.

• Oct 07, 2021

Everything about the Clone Wars is masterful, and season 7 is the epitome of Filoni's work. It is beautiful and emotional, and it's the conclusion to this series that we didn't even know we needed. Absolute triumph.

• Sep 26, 2021

The Siege of Mandalore was nothing short of a masterpiece. The best Star Wars content in 40 years.

• Sep 01, 2021

I watched a good amount of the first 2 seasons of "Star Wars: The Clone Wars" as a kid on Cartoon Network. I never watched the series all the way through, so when Disney+ took on the final season of the series, I decided to undertake this journey. This is a show with many great story arcs and world-building moments and supplements both Episodes II and III well. I think for the most part it is easy to watch and keeps my interest. The series suffers from having at least one bad story arc in every season, which keeps it from true greatness. I think there are plenty of good and even great episodes scattered throughout the series, but the bad ones can make it a chore to watch at times if you decide to watch the entire series like myself. Overall, it is a solid addition to the "Star Wars" universe and one that fans will find plenty of enjoyment in despite some flawed story arcs.

• Aug 21, 2021

The perfect finale for a legendary series.

The perfect finale for a legendary series.

• Aug 15, 2021

I have enjoyed The Clone Wars throughout its run, but Season Seven just manages to pull on the heart strings in a way that I never thought an animated show ever could. We are gently eased into the season with a look at the Bad Batch (another show in the Star Wars saga well worth a watch), followed by a catchup with Ahsoka following her departure from the Jedi and then an amazing, motion-picture worth four episode arc that follows the events of Order 66 from Ahsoka and Rex's point of view. Although technically a kids show, I feel that Season Seven has grown up with the fans that started with the show in 2008, culminating in some of the best story writing across the whole Star Wars saga.

• Jul 26, 2021

Wonderful show overall. Very powerful ending, but very weak middle arc.

Wonderful show overall. Very powerful ending, but very weak middle arc.