Star Trek: The Next Generation: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2020

The next generation is a great series

The next generation is a great series

• Sep 24, 2020

A few standout episodes such as "Heart of Glory" and "Arsenal of Freedom", and the notable concept/moral science fiction links don't save it from being a mostly forgettable season. Not to mention particularly rotten episodes such as "Skin of Evil" and "Code of Honor" that are disrespectful and racist, respectively. Watch the first episode and maybe the two standout ones, but its unremarkable otherwise, as far as I'm concerned.

• Aug 14, 2020

Season 1 has a lot of writers from TOS and it shows. Some of the episodes did not age well at all (Code of Honor comes to mind.) That being said it's still the start of my favorite television series of all time, and I can't bring myself to rate it lower than 4/5.

• Aug 13, 2020

Plain simple classic. Has his ups and downs but every minute of it is still way better than anything new produced by the Kurzman folks.

• Jul 12, 2020

Fall asleep to this show for years, but also have actually watched every episode awake as well

• Jun 28, 2020

Fantastic stories, imaginative beings and worlds, profound explorations of human nature that can teach us all so much. Love the characters in the crew - positively diverse. Start at the beginning knowing that it gets better and better. Truly great series.

• Jun 27, 2020

Excellent. I love this season, the start for something brilliant.

Excellent. I love this season, the start for something brilliant.

• May 15, 2020

A couple of episodes were rough, but besides that this is a decent start to one of the greatest TV shows ever

• Feb 12, 2020

Undeniably adventurous, charming, and socially aware.

Undeniably adventurous, charming, and socially aware.