Star vs. the Forces of Evil: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 16, 2019

I personally think this is a great start to the series, it has lively animation and a good story. The characters need to be expanded on but it's the first season nothing to be ashamed about.

• Sep 05, 2019

I am 21 and I am in love with this show it has everything crazy romance ,awesome battles ,comic atmosphere magical princess from another dimension!!! They finally mad a show that works for all ages with everything I could ask for !! I have nothing bad to say about this show I am in love!!

• Jun 03, 2019

With great animation and voice acting, Star vs the Forces of Evil is an enjoyable ball of energy with heart to spare.

• May 19, 2019

the animation as rubbery but that grew on me, the characters were great like Marco trying to act cool for Jackie, Star adapting to earth culture and ludo was just the best villain even tho toffee was the main villain in the end. each episode didn't feel repeated, unlike steven universe where it feels like every other episode felt the same. I love this first season so ye its a chicken nugget out of 10