Step Up: High Water: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 17, 2018

I absolutely love this show. I myself love to dance & this show just makes me want to get up & dance. I love all the characters roles & it always leaves me in suspense at the end, wanting to see more.I just wanted to keep watching each episode back to back.

• May 30, 2018

This was a pleasant surprise! Not as sickenly sappy as many of the films, but the dancing is impressive, the stories are compelling and put interesting twists on several dance movie tropes! Well done, ya'll!

• Feb 24, 2018

If you like the step-up franchise than there isn't really anything here not to like, there is teen drama, there is dance, and there is music. There are no realy surpirses here either, and the dancing is solid rather than exciting or innovative.