Stranger Things: Season 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

The first season was a slam dunk but season 2 goes off the rails. Too many bad moves and bad plot twist. It lost what the first season cultivated easily. Stopped watching.

• Nov 21, 2019

Best tv series EVER!

Best tv series EVER!

• Nov 21, 2019

Best season of the series so far, IMHO. And that's no lie, friend.

Best season of the series so far, IMHO. And that's no lie, friend.

• Nov 13, 2019

Sci-Fi at it's best. Lets you nerd out.

Sci-Fi at it's best. Lets you nerd out.

• Nov 10, 2019

The second season did not lag behind the first season, and even surpassed it in some THINGS. This is still a pleasant, exciting and incredibly interesting series.

• Nov 09, 2019

Such an amazing storyline, amazing editing and great actors! Very well thought out and overall an amazing show!!

• Oct 27, 2019

IMPECTABLE PERFORMANCES once again, a more cohesive story, an even bigger mystery, a MUCH LARGER monster. It is undoubtedly a better sequence than the original and deserves the audience of all. Netflix will have a lot of work to do a season like this!

• Oct 24, 2019

It's Amazing to but because of the episode 7 it's my least favorite. Season...

It's Amazing to but because of the episode 7 it's my least favorite. Season...

• Oct 24, 2019

Though the first season brought more mystery and confusion this sequel is bringing the best dialogue, suspense and action. I've just turned eleven and this show is great...for me but if your kid isn't as mature or you don't want to scare them that's then perfectly understandable but at the age of 14 this is a must see!!!

• Oct 23, 2019

I'm still going to say it the best season ever I was so excited when it first came out and when I watched it I just loved it.