Stranger Things: Season 2 Reviews

• 4d ago

This season is great, it finishes the first season's story. We get what is going on and the acting is wonderful.

• Jul 18, 2021

I just love this show, season 2 was great.

I just love this show, season 2 was great.

• Jul 06, 2021

Love this show. new fresh exciting. Best thing on TV!!! Better with every season

• Jul 05, 2021

I feel like the dialogue is noticeably worse than the first season or maybe the acting got worse? The story is pretty on par with the first season and everything else is pretty good too. I'm still liking the show.

• Jun 29, 2021

A slight downtrend, but still really good! This season does a very good job at continuing the threads left by the first season. The first 6 episodes are good, with the 7th being extremely "meh and unnecessary", but the 8th and 9th are probably the best episodes in this show.

• Jun 09, 2021

Another incredible season of this amazing show, perhaps the weakest of the three but still insanely good. Again, a must-see

• Jun 07, 2021

Not quite as strong as the first season but still a phenomenal time. Season 2 does exactly what a second season should do. It raises the stakes with a much more frightening threat that kept me engaged and of course Will is not going to feel all right after spending a week in the Upside Down. It's nice there are consequences. Hopper and Eleven's relationship is absolutely beautiful and Eleven goes through a great arc, letting go of her anger (and using it in a good way) to help her friends. Dustin and Steve's friendship was such a welcome addition and I love Max and Lustin's relationship as well as Max's conflict with her stepbrother, Billy and there's once again amazing action, especially from Noah. He's easily my favorite of the actors behind Ryder. I think the stuff with Jonathan and Nancy isn't all that interesting and Mike kind of does nothing here but still, an excellent season.

• May 30, 2021

Not as good as the first season, but still a great show. I highly recommend watching it.

• May 23, 2021

By far the weakest season. Still phenomenal.

By far the weakest season. Still phenomenal.

• May 11, 2021

One of the better sophomore efforts you'll ever come across. Stranger Things season two is a slower burn but, it is loaded with even more fleshed out characters in the previous season. Also continues to show the growth of our cast and their amazing chemistry. Also being able to develop one of the most disliked characters (Steve was douche in season 1) into a series favorite is no easy task.