Stranger Things: Season 3 Reviews

• 23m ago

Jumped the shark methinks......

Jumped the shark methinks......

• 35m ago

A mi parecer, convirtieron la serie en uno comedia de acción y suspenso para pre adolescentes. Los diálogos, inverosímiles hasta la náusea. Y las sobreactuaciones ... ¡Puff! Perdieron la esencia .

• 2h ago

I'd argue that this is the best season of them all yet. It was so well done, and the character growth in everyone is amazing! I can't wait until season 4!

• 3h ago

If this was the first season of the show, there would not have been a 2nd one, and it wouldn't have been that popular. As a fan of the show, I am highly disappointed with the cheesy jokes and cringeworthy scenes that were clearly crafted for younger audience. Acting felt over the top, and forced. If I didn't see the same cast acting much better on previous seasons and other projects I'd say they simply can't act. But knowing that they can, they clearly didn't even try. The characters lacked appeal, and development. They constantly foght over nonsense things. Was not funny, it was just annoying. The climax was anticlimactic, the stakes were not high. The rules of other-side-monster was poorly developed and wasn't thought trough. Inconsistencies in character choices and abilities of the upside down. I feel insulted. Knowing how great this team can be with acting, writing and directing, them coming up with this level of quality for 3rd season is an insult to all fans. The only thing I admired was the CG, the model, rig and animation of the monster. Rest was a joke.

• 5h ago

It was absolutely amazing! I loved it! It really made stranger things even better than it was before! I loved season one and two, but season three was phenomenal! It couldn't have been more perfect! As soon as I seen the first episode of the season, I was glued to the season! I would recommend this show to literally anyone! As I was watching I couldn't believe how much all the characters have grown since the first season! I also thought that Mike,with Eleven, and Lucas with Max really added a lot to the show. I loved the ending of getting to see Dustin, and Susie together! It is full of comedy, and auction packed scenes! I really can't wait for a fourth season!

• 5h ago

Absolutely amazing, one of the best Netflix shows. Cinematography, writing and acting on point.

• 10h ago

Ok the Writer just couldn't think of anything so they through together a movie tossed salad. Let see we had 1) Spies Like Us 2) invasion of the body snatchers 3) the blob 4) dodgeball 5) spider man ( maybe with the song in the middle, all I could think of was the dance since from spiderman ) 5) a splash of "PARASITE" seasoned with Zapped I was waiting for a side of"my science project"

• 12h ago

This show is perfect. I love it. It is funny, action-packed and emotional! Can't wait for season 4.

• 15h ago

Please stop this garbage, a nostalgic stack of recycled stuff. Thanks. (Muaro Lanari)

• 20h ago

Another great season and probably in contention to be my favorite. This season sticks to the sci fi roots and provides emotional punch with these lovable characters. Like other seasons, groups of characters go on journies together which connect in the end. My biggest gripe with this season is that there wasnt a cliffhanger to tell us what happens next season, and with certain events that happened this season, I feel like the show might take a dip in quality. Another thing for me is that with a certain person, they were changed and it would've been better if it was someone else. Otherwise, nice season and I look forward to seeing how the next season goes.