Stumptown: Season 1 Reviews

• 8h ago

I find it entertaining, but hard to root for such a selfish, unlikeable main character.

• 11h ago

it was good until she slept with another woman,there was no reason for that scene.haven't watched it sense

• Nov 25, 2019

Great show. Action, suspense and humor. Love watching it.

Great show. Action, suspense and humor. Love watching it.

• Nov 23, 2019

A fresh new show that shows us how a strong female character should be done.

A fresh new show that shows us how a strong female character should be done.

• Nov 21, 2019

I like it so far, however Colbie Smothers talking about her bi-sexual character threw me off. I could take her experimental gay college episode but any further gay agenda episodes will have me leaving the show as fast as Jussie Smollett exited Empire.

• Nov 21, 2019

Smart, fun, and well acted. Best new show this season.

Smart, fun, and well acted. Best new show this season.

• Nov 15, 2019

Great music, fun action. Can be a bit predictable at times, but I knew I would like this show after that helluva intro in the pilot. Cobie Smulders is great, and has great chemistry with Jake Jonhson. Wardrobe is good, too, I enjoy the outfits Dex wears. Romances in this do seem -very- forced, though. Especially between Hoffman and Dex.

• Nov 13, 2019

Modern day rockford files.

Modern day rockford files.

• Nov 10, 2019

It's just ok. Cast is good, but the writing for this show needs improvement.

It's just ok. Cast is good, but the writing for this show needs improvement.

• Nov 09, 2019

I was really looking forward to this show. However, it was a complete letdown. Get that girl to AA.