Stumptown: Season 1 Reviews

• May 14, 2020

Very refreshing! Great mix of comedy and action. Love all the characters!

Very refreshing! Great mix of comedy and action. Love all the characters!

• Apr 13, 2020

not worth wasting your time

not worth wasting your time

• Apr 09, 2020

This show is a must watch! It will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish!

• Mar 31, 2020

Great season. Reminds me of the types of cop shows I watched in the 80s. Enough of a thread to move through the season while at the same time having stand-alone episodes. Characters are extremely likable and grow throughout the season.

• Mar 26, 2020

It's been a wild ride! Great first season, hope there are more to come. Amazing cast, great music, lots of fun.

• Mar 25, 2020

Cobie Smulders is awesome and the stories are excellent: Funny, action packed, and with enough character development to keep it interesting.

• Mar 14, 2020

I love this show for so many reasons... but the first is that it's just different. Yeah there have been PI shows in the past, but this one has a better feel... the family element, the racial element, it's all there. I love the cast... I love how there is obviously a deep backstory to everyone and yet they're slow to bring it all out so that there's always something new and interesting about the characters to come out. I love how this is a show that really delves into the Native American life. I can't wait for more.

• Mar 03, 2020

Started out as a different and well written series. Coby Smulders was very good, but then it's creators decided that it needed to be much more progressive and woke. And then began the expected progressive tropes, Heartwarming, mentally challenged character? - Check Tiny female heroine, who can kick any male's ass? - Check Interracial romance? - Check Homosexual/Bisexual character? - Check (Bonus check for it being the lead!) War scarred hero with PTSD flashbacks? - Check Touching, brave heroic homosexual family man? - Check. Evil, rich man(men)? - Check. Funny, quirky, lovable transgender sidekick? - Expected soon. It's hard to enjoy the plot, with all the virtue signalling.

• Feb 26, 2020

We enjoy the stories immensely, but the characters are what makes this stand out. Their spirit and flaws combine in wonderful ways, and like the best ensembles they make you want to know them. Their misadventures would make you hesitate to be them, however, but it's hard to look away.

• Feb 24, 2020

The show is amazing, the character development is excellently done, the cinematography is great, and the only thing that I dislike is that it keeps on going on break but that's not the creators fault so other than that it's perfect.