Sun Records: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 25, 2018

True stories involving people you care about are the best, and this television series is great! drake milligan is fantastic as young elvis! I hope they produce a second season.

• Apr 28, 2017

It's fun to watch. I'm sure the accuracy of the plot is loose the show is entertaining. Everyone I convince to watch becomes a fan.

• Apr 23, 2017

Amazing show! Can't wait for a second season. The acting, the storyline, everything is great. Don't cancel the show!!

• Apr 17, 2017

My family and I really loved this series and are hoping for a season 2 and more than 8 episodes next time!

• Apr 16, 2017

Love the history and music and characters. The acting is great. Would love to see more if this story and how the characters progress in their careers.

• Apr 14, 2017

I live near Memphis. I grew up listening to all these artists. And I love Johnny cash and jerry lee. And I been to Elvis house. That being said these actors and show are doing great. I'm hooked. Can't wait for episode 9.

• Apr 14, 2017

The show is about the music not some over produced soundtrack like a Jeff Bridges movie just clean simple and authentic with amazing guitars as eye candy.

• Apr 11, 2017

Absolutely incredible show, a solid story that with great music in a time when music was real. The actors do very well at there part's, really hope it gets to tell it's whole story I can't wait to see more.

• Mar 18, 2017

In a day and age where we are bombarded with a bunch of CSI and medical type shows Sun Records is unique. It is a historical take with some fictional elements thrown in to make for an entertaining show. I hope we get many more seasons to come. I recommend anyone who wants to see something new or just wants to be entertained to check out this show. Is good for people of all ages. The show is about Sam Phillips the owner of Sun Records and the journey of the icons who would eventually find their way there.