Supergirl: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 01, 2021

Weird that a lot of people hate the show saying that Melissa's acting was bad. I think she portrays a more relatable Kara Zor-el than comics or games.

• Jun 19, 2021

Supergirl, in my opinion, is a very rushed show. Or at least that is what I think after I finished watching the first season. In the first episode itself Kara escaped from Krypton, got separated, got stuck in the Phanton Zone, came out of it, got saved by Superman, met a new family, discovered her powers, revealed it to her friend, met Jimmy Olsen, fought a Kryptonian, revealed herself to the press, saved an airplane and got engaged with the DEO. All of this could have easily been expanded to 10 episodes. And that was what should have happened, since most of the other episodes just felt like a waste of time. The cinematography, dialogues and acting are so laughable. Most of the time the fights always go like - "Please, stop! You don't want to do this..." "You know nothing about me!". Everyone is so ignorant. All the conflict simply comes because people are keeping secrets with each other. General Lane doesn't trust Martian Manhunter just because he's an alien, although they can trust Kara for the same reason. Trust me, the only reason why I'm watching Supergirl is so that I can watch The Flash season 3. If it weren't for that I'd have never touched this muck in the first place.

• Apr 26, 2021

Cat Grant carried the whole show and after she left everything fell apart.

Cat Grant carried the whole show and after she left everything fell apart.

• Apr 06, 2021

Excellent show! It is mostly kid-friendly as well. The characters are relatable, and it is just a fun show to watch overall! I would definitely recommend it to people who like superheroes.

• Mar 17, 2021

Descabellada. Una ofensa a la inteligencia y la historia de este comic

Descabellada. Una ofensa a la inteligencia y la historia de este comic

• Mar 16, 2021

Not a bad start for a legacy character... but who likes legacy characters?

Not a bad start for a legacy character... but who likes legacy characters?

• Feb 23, 2021

The first season was actually not that bad. Too bad it went downhill fast after moving to the CW afterwards.

• Jan 28, 2021

Terrible writing and acting

Terrible writing and acting

• Dec 24, 2020

Poor writing, heavy handed politics.

Poor writing, heavy handed politics.

• Dec 20, 2020

The start of the The CW's hit series is wonderful, great performances and the action scenes are good