Superior Donuts: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 19, 2019

I loved this show. Funny, cute, with a great cast that worked off each other very well. Sorry to see it go. There's too much bad tv & too little that can just brighten your viewing schedule!

• Feb 05, 2018

This show started out strong with a great cast. The second season has progressively gone downhill. It’s heavy on political correctness and social commentary, but the humor has been lost. The writers showcase the young black male lead, while largely ignoring the biggest talents in the cast.

• May 29, 2017

This show is fun to watch. The characters make great comedy.

This show is fun to watch. The characters make great comedy.

• May 25, 2017

Caught 5 minutes of this show and feel sorry for the actors involved. Judd Hirsch, Katey Segal, and David Koechner can't save this show with 2 broke girls quality jokes and bad laugh track.

• May 16, 2017

Love it, it's a treat to see a sitcom like this on the air again. Critical reviews will unfortunatly sour many viewers opinions, but if you like 30 minutes of laughs and you enjoyed the Fresh Prince, The Facts of Life, Steve Urkel, The Growing Pains, Balki Bartokomous, or Get a Life.......You should give this gem a try.

• Apr 24, 2017

Its a nice mix between that 70s show and brooklyn nine nine plus delicious looking donuts, one of the best shows i've watched this year. Also diversity I love maz jobrani and his hilarious comedy skills. please dont cancel this show i hope it goes on

• Apr 10, 2017

A sitcom with potential if not for all the racial undertones which is highlighted with annoying laugh tracks. A show with potential that fails to deliver.

• Apr 04, 2017

Great TV show, Love it

Great TV show, Love it

• Mar 27, 2017

It's funny seeing Rieger and Katey Sagal tackling serious issues in a comedic fashion on this fresh new comedy.

• Mar 06, 2017

On the surface it seems derivative and formulaic but like all good sitcoms the chemistry makes the difference. The show simply works -- largely due to the charm of Jermaine Fowler but it is more than that. Every time I watch an episode I laugh and get a warm feeling, probably a reflection of the way Judd's character cares for Jermaine's. I think the show deserves more advertising and I encourage more people to watch it. In a day in age that mindless "reality" shows get great ratings it is time to return to watching and rewarding true situational shows.