Take Two: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 06, 2019

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Really hope Take Two gets picked up for season two.

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Really hope Take Two gets picked up for season two.

• Oct 24, 2018

I really like this show. It has a bit of everything - comedy, romance and action. And the chemistry is great!

• Oct 04, 2018

Oh boy! Like every other show on TV, the last episode puts one of the main character in a position that you know wont last since he is one of the 2 stars of the show. What lazy writing, this plot has been done to death and like the plot this show should now dye, dont get me wrong good show good characters but he lazy writing this early in the run does not bode well for the long run.

• Sep 21, 2018

I can’t wait for season 2 to come out !!

I can’t wait for season 2 to come out !!

• Sep 20, 2018

Not much chemistry between main characters. Not very well acted or written.

Not much chemistry between main characters. Not very well acted or written.

• Sep 20, 2018

I love this so much!! I got hooked into it on the 1st episode.. I recommend this

• Sep 20, 2018

I guess they needed something completely like Castle after it got cancelled... cause that's what it is... Castle in new packaging... it's not even trying to be something new. They got nice chemistry, I'll give it that (but I'd be kinda surprised if it got more than 2 seasons).

• Sep 19, 2018

Just plain fun! A show that moves fast with funny dialogue. Keep the seasons coming. Chemistry is great between the two. With so many reality like shows, this reminds me of stories of older times when just pure good old entertainment is delivered.

• Sep 17, 2018

This TV show is amazing. It draws you in with a 2d characters and then as you get to know them they’re 3 dimensional. To see these characters develop is amazing.

• Sep 15, 2018

This show has entertainment,chemistry and humor...GREAT!

This show has entertainment,chemistry and humor...GREAT!