Tell Me a Story: Season 1 Reviews

• 4d ago

How can a show CALLED "tell me a story" be so BAD at telling a story? So many disconnected random threads and frustrating, irrational, unlikable people.

• Apr 03, 2019

Loved this story I loved how all the stories were woven into each other great story keep me wanting more

• Jan 02, 2019

ITS AMAZING AND U CANNY DENY IT IF YOU HAVENAY SEEN IT SO WATCH IT

ITS AMAZING AND U CANNY DENY IT IF YOU HAVENAY SEEN IT SO WATCH IT

• Dec 28, 2018

Girl breaks into house with friend on lookout. Girl tells friend to be on lookout and call if bad guy shows up. Friend plays on phone instead of being on lookout. Girl in house puts phone on table and cant recieve call. Guy comes back to house and twists licked doorknob 15 times to create tension. The writing is absolute trash. The show gets half a star for the decent cast. I hope the dad gets more roles and escapes this garbage.

• Dec 10, 2018

Goes off on some forced anti Trump diatribe within the first ten minutes. Turned it off and came here to confirm the show is hot garbage.

• Nov 11, 2018

Once again I completely disagree with the critics... I absolutely love the show! Great acting, eye candy and a great plot! Interweaving classic tales and transposing them into the modern world, what a great idea! Great show, don’t trust the critics. Sometimes I wonder who they think they are to trash a show lithe way they do.

• Nov 09, 2018

Slow start to a promising series with a dark twist on nowadays fairytales. Exceptional acting job from Billy Magnussen from its first appearance and I eager to get more from its co-stars Paul Wesley and Kim Cattrall storylines. Definitely recommend to watch it!

• Nov 01, 2018

Awful... I feel bad for the number of really good actors in this. Was painful to watch. I couldn't even finish the first episode. Not going to subject myself to a second.