Terrace House: Aloha State: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 04, 2019

First time watching terrace house series. Kinda surprised how "loose" the commentators are when it comes to blatantly objectifying women and calling someone a b*tch on a national tv, but i guess that's comedy in japan?

• Feb 17, 2017

Being the third installment of Terrace House I have to give this the lowest rating due to the fact the characters don't have the quality that the other seasons had. I will say the house, the location, and overall beauty of Hawaii is nice, however I feel they missed the bus on selecting the cast. There seems to be to much focus on one girl and constant nagging on the 18 year old boy who is apparently a virgin musician... My rating reflects the first 8 episodes and I really hope some new members come to the house and some changes occur. I am not trying to ruin this series just want a more interesting cast to keep it on the airways.