The Bachelorette: Season 14 Reviews

• May 07, 2019

They need to do better background screening for which guys are allowed on the show. Unacceptable. It was just sad to watch her fall and flirt with these icky guys who have been arrested for sexual misconduct or post racist, homophobic, and conspiracy things on the internet. Producers need to do better.

• Sep 05, 2018

Becca is my 2nd favorite Bachelorette after Jojo Fletcher and this is my 2nd favorite season after season 12 (Jojo's season). I was so excited when they announced she was Bachelorette after what happened with Arie Luyendyk Jr. I called from the beginning that she was going to choose Garrett because they always seemed to have the best connection and the most in common. I hope they get married and live together happily for the rest of their lives.