The Big Bang Theory: Season 11 Reviews

• Mar 08, 2019

Just lame. Too much canned laughter.

Just lame. Too much canned laughter.

• Mar 03, 2019

love they left the season open for the final to be about so much.

love they left the season open for the final to be about so much.

• Dec 31, 2018

This show is so funny, I can not get enough of it!

This show is so funny, I can not get enough of it!

• Dec 03, 2018

Episode of the wedding was really, really well.

Episode of the wedding was really, really well.

• Sep 01, 2018

Comparing this to the first season, we see that a lot has changed. And though I did claim in my review in the first season that some change may be good, all the change here seems to be going in the wrong direction. I understand the use of character development and how the characters need to grow, but every single aspect of growth that the show is using are romantic relationships. And this is straying away from the old cast that we used to love with their funny quirks. I did claim that laughing AT THE CHARACTERS were a very low form of humor, but now, the show seems to lack any humor.

• Aug 01, 2018

No comparison with the first ones. It has very funny moments but its just not as good

• Jul 17, 2018

Som joks aRe kinde funny but the rest of the joks in the show is PaifunlY not funny. For me i think that the bing bang thoery is one of the worst Modern shows of all time.

• Jul 13, 2018

Although nearly a decade later, this fantastic sitcom is still going strong. Even though they are not as good as the seasons prior, Chuck Lorre are still amazingly coming up with fresh and original ideas. The Big Bang Theory is my favourite shows, hands down.

• Jul 10, 2018

The Big Bang Theory wedding was like the night of too many stars. It was fun watching Mark Hamill and Wil Wheaton pretend they don't know each other, despite the episode airing in the middle of a Transformers miniseries they acted in together.

• Jun 03, 2018

Peter macnicol was a great SURPRISE in episode 20 of season 11.

Peter macnicol was a great SURPRISE in episode 20 of season 11.