The Boondocks: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 03, 2019

The Boondocks, is the best fucking show on the planet. No if's, and's, or but's.

• Aug 12, 2018

The Boondocks is not afraid to address uncomfortable themes, and with some episodes stemming on ridiculousness, it had me in tears for some episodes. The character developtment is subtle, but when seen in Huey or Riley, is a real series of bildungsroman.

• May 19, 2018

This show is one of the greatest and most message sending shows in adult animation. By far one of the things I binge watch nightly. Season one is a great episode that introduces the characters and makes fun of certain topics at that time. My only nitpick is that eventually the two main characters slightly drag their character in some episodes. This was later changed, and it can be excused as it was used as a comedic effect.

• Feb 09, 2018

The Boondocks' characters are extremely unlikable and partial to full-blown instances of being villain protagonists what given two very violent, always angry and poorly behaved kids along with their babbling idiotic, selfish, geriatric grandfather, the boomerang bigot Uncle Ruckus, a chickenshit lawyer and greedy tycoon Ed Wuncler I. Therefore, it's hard to actually pick a favorite character out of them but you'll enjoy the series if you see joy in these characters hard at work destroying each other.

• Jun 16, 2017

The critics who rated this poorly are triggered middle-class white people whose opinions are entirely irrelevant to the quality of this show.

• Nov 28, 2016

Hmm It's so boring. No thanks

Hmm It's so boring. No thanks

• Jan 30, 2016

worst case scenario.

worst case scenario.

• Aug 18, 2015

While its delivery is far from tame, The Boondocks fails to construct likable characters, settling for a stereotypically ghetto tone and dialogues.

• Apr 20, 2015

Why do critics even exist? This show is hilarious. Seasons 1-3 were amazing. The 4th wasn't so funny.

• Mar 17, 2015

The Boondocks has a keen sense of satire and humor consistently funny, making it a fine choice for adult entertainment.