The Boondocks: Season 4 Reviews

• Sep 07, 2020

One of the worst animated seasons of television I have ever seen. Not a single good or re watchable episode. A few meh episodes and a handful of utter garbage the worst of which being the episode "Granddad dates a Kardashian" which I utterly despised in every way. The episode has one single saving grace in one of its distasteful butt jokes but even that isn't an achievement. This season was an insult to the series creator Aaron Mcgruder who was not involved with this season from his own show and creative property. It is very easy to tell something is off as it tries to capture the magic of the first three seasons which aren't perfect but had some classic episodes I find myself re watching from time to time. Do not watch this season it is a giant waste of time. It is like a brownie your mother put vegetables in to trick you into eating healthier. Its a pretender and a fraud and should burn forever forgotten.

• Apr 09, 2020

Again the same funny stupid and allows you to laugh over nothing..

Again the same funny stupid and allows you to laugh over nothing..

• Nov 07, 2019

Rottentomatoes.com sucks at giving ratings and for some reason all african film movies or series are usually low ranked even though they were amazing even award winners with a all star cast to complete it. So eat ass cause your booty stank like your review's.

• Oct 09, 2018

While the fourth and final season of "The Boondocks" is painfully average, the show is still definitely worth checking out because the rest of it is hilarious. I think some of the razor-sharp satire presented in this show is even relevant today. I don't think the show is for everyone and certain scenes and episodes will feel like they're going overboard, but I had too much fun watching it to think too much on this. It's a smart comedy that had me laughing consistently most of the way through. Fans of edgy comedy and sly satire cannot pass up watching this great animated series.

• Feb 10, 2018

The Boondocks Season 4 is pretty disappointing being let down by lazy writing and there's hardly any effort put into creative plot or character development. While it's enjoyable to watch Granddad getting hammered with a debt bill for taking out loans worth MILLIONS of dollars because of interest rate abuse it gets quite tedious after a while.

• Sep 20, 2017

We're going to freedom - then we got to turn this bus around!

We're going to freedom - then we got to turn this bus around!

• Jun 09, 2015

If you loved seasons 1-3 then you will certainly hate season 4. Totally different directors, producers, animators and writer. It is a complete insult.

• May 24, 2015

I thought I was the only one who saw a drop off this season, lordy. I was so disappointed this season to be honest with you. I love the earlier seasons they were significantly funnier in my opinion

• Mar 17, 2015

The previous 3 seasons had a lot more wit and humor than this one.

The previous 3 seasons had a lot more wit and humor than this one.

• Dec 06, 2014

Aaron McGruder has left the Boondocks in good hands, don't read into the negativity, if you enjoyed the first 3 series, kick back and enjoy the 4th, it's well worth it.