The Bridge (FX): Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 12, 2019

This show was really interesting, well directed it kept you wanting more and then boom they canceled it . This was a really delicious crime drama, I really thought Netflix would pick it up, sure some of the characters were a bit strange but so is life. People that actually enjoy well written crime dramas would definitely watch it. This is one of those shows that ranks in with the true blood series, yes it was that good. Also can you think about adding some chapters to that Night Watch and Day Watch a long with Dylan Dog very good show as well. Thanking you in advance, Shelia Napalmred Harris 04/12/2020 .

• Mar 15, 2019

Unbearably annoying and cliche, is what this show's screenplay and detective Sonya North have in common. Together they make this otherwise average show a complete failure.

• Sep 23, 2018

Very bad series, not very real, slow, stupid characters

Very bad series, not very real, slow, stupid characters

• May 10, 2017

watched almost 6 episodes. started watching fast during the 3rd episode. i just couldn't get into it. none of the characters are likable. and it was boring, focusing on side stories that i didn't care about. and it seemed like a lower quality show overall (0.5 viewings)

• Jul 25, 2016

I watched the first season and there were many holes in the plot that the police should have/would have thought of. It was like a James Bond but where the killer is the talented one who's always a step ahead, and it made for a series of depressing episodes. Great acting, for sure, but I won't be returning for more.

• Feb 27, 2016

It got my attention. It lagged somewhat at times but overall I wanted to see each episode as it unfolded.

• Feb 11, 2016

Started to watch in the middle of this series and became hooked. Had to wait forever to see the beginning of this season, and love every moment. Interesting to see the interaction between the law of 2 different countries work together to make things go right and how really corrupt it is in so many levels not to mention cultures and the hard decisions, heartache and sacrifice that happens to individuals doing their best to make a difference.

• May 18, 2015

Just Riveting , Kruger is brilliant.

Just Riveting , Kruger is brilliant.

• Aug 29, 2014

The heady concoction of sex & crime is entwined with the big question of illegal immigration across the US-Mexico border to produce an engaging & suspenseful drama. The mystery is solved by the 11th episode so the 12th & 13th episode feel unnecessary even though the 13th episode reveals the mystery to be solved in the second season which is currently underway.

• Aug 12, 2014

I've only seen 2 or 3 episodes and I know that T.V. Show sometimes get better over time but... I feel like the bridge tries too hard to be artsy fartsy in a post-post noir sorta desert dry heave. The show is actually quite boring and the characters seem unimaginable while remaining practical and believable. A strange mix of mediocrity and flat yet high quality viewing. Regardless, I heard it's really good and I'll probably re-watch it and change my review.