The Closer: Season 3 Reviews

• Dec 30, 2014

Just finished watching Season 3 of this show; by way of Amazon Prime. I'm sorry I came late to the party, but at least I'm glad that I finally made it. What a great show! More than just your "run-of-the-mill" cop show; it's an ever continuing story of the lives of members of the LAPD's Priority Homicide Team. Each episode is captivating. What really sets this show apart from others in the same genre is the intricate character development of each and every character. Kyra Sedgwick is a marvel as she displays so many layers of her Deputy Chief Brenda Leigh Johnson. This is one show I highly recommend as a show to binge on! Can't wait to watch the remaining Seasons!