The Closer: Season 7 Reviews

• Aug 26, 2019

Ok, two glasses of wine. My wife and I have been binging on The Closer for the last (month). Kyra Sedgwick is good, J.K. Simmons is good and the writers are good. Have been addicted to DCI Banks, Shetland, and now The Closer. Also dug Goliath but done with Suits. Stay with the good stuff.

• Aug 28, 2014

This is a perfect law and order serial. Kyra Sedgwick is brilliant i this role and the supporting cast is also perfect. I've been binge watching it all over again. And it is just as good as the first time. I couldn't recommend this more strongly.

• May 22, 2014

This was a Great Series! Great Characters that you fall in love with and it was done with a classy flair to it! Good Clean Cop Drama, No cursing..or very little.