The Confession Tapes: Season 1 Reviews

• Aug 30, 2019

Guaranteed sleep material. Giant yawn!

Guaranteed sleep material. Giant yawn!

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Feb 12, 2019

Rating based on the first two episodes. Haven't watched all of 'em when this is being written.

• Sep 20, 2018

This will actually question and challenge your judgment and analytic skills. You'll be torn between feeling sorry and "then why the hell you confessed?!" for most of people convicted. Showing a different case for the first two episodes is a bright idea. Then everything will change on the rest of it. This also made me realize that justice can be really unfair in all parts of the world. Sad truth :( A must-see for those who like ci and any investigative crime docus :)

• May 14, 2018

wow. If anyone wants to see how police can bring about a false confession watch this documentary. I understand netflix very possibly has an agenda here, at the very least I understand they show what they want to show. the feeling that i wasn't being shown the entirety of each show came early on. That being said, i learned enough watching each show to learn that basically the police have more power than we'd like to admit. some of the police were interviewed all of these years later and were still openly, 100%, positively sure that the inicidents went exactly as they said they did. even with the possible evidence they were wrong all along staring them in the face. If that doesn't tell you something I don't know what does. episodes # 6 and 7 are horrendous. i honestly don't know if the lead police in these cases are pure evil or just simply ignorant. the defense lawyer in episode 7 had the roughest road ahead of him. i had to actually watch the 7th episode twice in it's entirety i was so floored.

• Mar 23, 2018

This is one of the most intriguing series I have ever seen. This show can give anyone and everyone a new perspective on false confessions! It's a must-watch.

• Sep 20, 2017

Good material and interesting cases!

Good material and interesting cases!