The Detour: Season 2 Reviews

• Jul 28, 2019

I loved season 1. Is season 2 even the same show?! Any redeeming qualities the parents had are blown out of the water. I don't even care what happens to them.

• Apr 26, 2017

Admittedly a few laughable moments but overall pretentious. On many occasions tries to go for that over the top laugh but fails and ends up being just plain annoying.

• Apr 10, 2017

I was worried about where the story line would go from the end of season 1, but it does not dissapoint. Such good writing and the cast really pulls it off.

• May 29, 2016

LOVED THIS SHOW!!! Yes it's completely inappropriate and politically incorrect, but my husband and I laughed our butts off from the first stupid episode on. I got my 22yr old son and his college friends hooked. Now they're watching every week. So glad it got picked up for a second season!