The Fugitive: Season 1 Reviews

• Feb 03, 2021

Keifer plays a Jack Bauer clone, in what is an episode of 24, just by another name. It's passable, nothing more.

• Aug 28, 2020

Hello, everybody ! In fact the show is interesting ! kiefer is no doubt a sensational actor. My only concer is about the running time of each episode. why 10 minutes ? I 'll be eager to watch season 02 with 45, 50 or even 60 minutes running time episodes.

• Aug 25, 2020

The short burst format does nothing to help what plays out as a pilot episode of a bad cop show.

• Aug 23, 2020

The show is fine. It manages to pass the time, which is only about 2 hours given that it's a Quibi series. Surprisingly, the CGI explosions look so cheap and laughable, that it took me out of the experience for a few minutes. Clearly, they never intended this show to be watched anywhere other than a phone so those details are lacking. And, yes, I watched it on my TV, not a phone. It's possible to do that, but not through an app or casting.

• Aug 23, 2020

Worth watching. Even though each episode was around 10 minutes, (that was annoying), but the story, cast, and acting? Great! Just goes to show, can never trust the media and can't always trust the authorities. Good to see a bit of reality now and then.

• Aug 19, 2020