The Genetic Detective: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

Loved this show! Hope to see more!

Loved this show! Hope to see more!

• 2d ago

I started doing genealogy years ago. I did pretty well at it. Studied shortcuts and tricks to dig out information on. And I love mysteries and ferreting out information. Now people come to me to investigate people through public records,government records, newspapers and websites.

• Jul 01, 2020

I love this show. I've been doing genealogy research for years and I've wondered why we dont have to do a swab test when we get our drivers license. When this pandemic is over, genealogy will be one of the hottest classes at colleges. I know I can wait to get in one that better explains the breakdowns.

• Jun 30, 2020

Love this show. Please do not cancel ABC'

Love this show. Please do not cancel ABC'