The Good Doctor: Season 3 Reviews

• 4d ago

I really love this show. However the last episode of season 3 sucked! Why did you kill off Dr. Melendez? He was one of the main characters in the show! Not to mention that he is was so sexy with that cool tattoo. The writers made a terrible mistake with this one!

• Jun 05, 2020

Killed off one of the best characters - Dr. Melendez. As soon as I realized it was happening I stopped watching the episode and did not watch the episodes I had left including the finale. I will not be watching it anymore. Sorry - not a great decision.

• May 20, 2020

Dr. Melendez was best character, show will not be the same.

Dr. Melendez was best character, show will not be the same.

• Apr 14, 2020

One question: WHY? I really enjoyed this show until the season 3 finale. A terrible ending to an otherwise entertaining and good show. Definitely don't plan on watching season 4.

• Apr 02, 2020

losing two of the main cast at once do not support Leia and Murphy

losing two of the main cast at once do not support Leia and Murphy

• Apr 01, 2020

Medical issues aside, it was always about the core aspect of Shaun's condition and how it dealt with the world. But more emotionally, it was about the guy gets the girl. Sadly, we are now segwaying into humdrum, soap opera territory and that's never a good thing. Highmore is an exceptional actor and I hope he moves on to bigger and better things. Gonzalez ( Dr.Melendez ) knows the goose is cooked and likewise has moved on. For the producers to say they had to write him out for dramatic effect, is very disingenuous. It was a nice ride, but it's time to get off.

• Feb 27, 2020

This season just make me reall frustrated, if that was the sole purpose of this season than it deserves a five star rating, and a thumbs up to the production team, this TV series has helped me to see medicine in a very interesting and touching way.

• Feb 17, 2020

its pretty good, however I feel that the 3rd season was a little lacking in comparison to the other seasons.

• Feb 03, 2020

Excellent writing. The characters are interesting and the show is thought-provoking.

• Jan 22, 2020

This series gets better with each year. Character development and direction are superb. Cannot see any room for improvement as it maintains its 'freshness' on its own.