The Good Doctor: Season 3 Reviews

• Feb 13, 2021

Yeah the 'plot twist' cards were used here.

Yeah the 'plot twist' cards were used here.

• Nov 25, 2020

Originally one of my favorite shows. The writing has taken a dive in season three. I thought the whole sex thing was going to be a temporary interest-garnering ploy, boost the rating, but it's now the impetus for the main character, Shawn. Too bad. Had a good thing going for a while.

• Nov 14, 2020

I originally really enjoyed this show, although I found the idea far fetched for an American hospital. But I hated the season 3 finale, in particular the "Hollywood style " Shaun and Lea find their love, but also the death of Dr Melendez. I don't plan on watching this show any longer.

• Sep 26, 2020

Otra genial temporada que demuestra que "The good doctor" tiene potencial para durar un rato más.

• Jul 06, 2020

I really love this show. However the last episode of season 3 sucked! Why did you kill off Dr. Melendez? He was one of the main characters in the show! Not to mention that he is was so sexy with that cool tattoo. The writers made a terrible mistake with this one!

• Jun 05, 2020

Killed off one of the best characters - Dr. Melendez. As soon as I realized it was happening I stopped watching the episode and did not watch the episodes I had left including the finale. I will not be watching it anymore. Sorry - not a great decision.

• May 20, 2020

Dr. Melendez was best character, show will not be the same.

Dr. Melendez was best character, show will not be the same.

• Apr 14, 2020

One question: WHY? I really enjoyed this show until the season 3 finale. A terrible ending to an otherwise entertaining and good show. Definitely don't plan on watching season 4.

• Apr 02, 2020

losing two of the main cast at once do not support Leia and Murphy

losing two of the main cast at once do not support Leia and Murphy

• Apr 01, 2020

Medical issues aside, it was always about the core aspect of Shaun's condition and how it dealt with the world. But more emotionally, it was about the guy gets the girl. Sadly, we are now segwaying into humdrum, soap opera territory and that's never a good thing. Highmore is an exceptional actor and I hope he moves on to bigger and better things. Gonzalez ( Dr.Melendez ) knows the goose is cooked and likewise has moved on. For the producers to say they had to write him out for dramatic effect, is very disingenuous. It was a nice ride, but it's time to get off.