The Good Place: Season 4 Reviews

• 2d ago

Still very funny and original, though it starts a little slow, it definitely picks up.

• 3d ago

This is one of those shows that I'm actually very sad to see ending. I feel slightly emotional about not having the cast around for another season. They've been so great and the writers and everyone behind the scenes have done such incredible work with this show that it has become one of my favorites of all time and will be for years to come. I've recommended it to many friends and am going to deeply miss going back into the universe that The Good Place so brilliantly created. It's like one of those books that's so good you don't want to read the last page of because in your mind you want it to keep going forever. Fond farewell to everyone who made this happen and I will be following their works in the future closely.

• 6d ago

Love It! Even though we don't have Chidi for a while, I love this season. It's the last season, I know, but it's definitely the best!

• Dec 01, 2019

I love Season 4. This is a gorgeously clever series filled with wit and humour, laughter and love and is tremendously satisfying. And it has had me in tears more than once. I think it's the only show that I have ever rewatched in its entirety and enjoyed it all the more. I particularly love Kristen Bell and Ted Danson but the rest of the cast are bang on and brilliant too. I am so sorry it's ending. It's a real gem. Long live Eleanor and Chidi.

• Nov 30, 2019

Wishing it wasn't ending but fun while it lasted! Doesn't get better then Mike Schur

• Nov 28, 2019

Ran out of ideas two seasons ago. Now it's just enjoyable to watch to see what and how many half baked, elementary school plot twist can be made with a straight face. The tiresome constant empty references to Kant.... ugh! Every episode goes nowhere, and this series is obviously being dragged out to satisfy the Netflix contract obligations. Laziest pisstake of writing I have ever seen since the end of lost.

• Nov 22, 2019

Although each episode ends with a potentially on-the-spot written plot twist, The Good Place is hilarious, genius and ends by delivering a fantastic message it was setting up all season. Must see.

• Nov 21, 2019

A serie nem acabou e eu já estou com saudades. Serie muito boa, bonita e bem feita. Você pode assistir com sua família e tenho certeza que vai rir muito.

• Nov 21, 2019

the funniest show of the last few years!

the funniest show of the last few years!

• Nov 20, 2019

ALWAYS READ THE AUDIENCE SCORE. The Good Place is a sound simple comedy with a touch of satire. as the story goes, when you die you go to either The good place or the bad place. The irony is, afterlife can be just as complicated as before. I had a few laughs, but this is definitely vanilla comedy! #thegoodplace