The Goop Lab with Gwyneth Paltrow: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 28, 2020

Very good show - Really takes a close look at what's working now in alternative medicine - bound to make you feel uncomfortable and enlightened. Challenging is an understatement - worth your time.

• May 03, 2020

Honestly, just a huge scam, not really showing anything help, just giving her staff a couple of weird experiences and basically giving them and you a placebo effect. Her practices are expensive, vague, and privilege. Really she just praying on easily-impressionable people that throw their money and this non-research method of "alternative medicine." Like she a worldwide famous actress she rich enough! But whatever NETFLIX green lights everything so why the hell not? But yes 1 1/2 stars, Gwenithy your just wrong and I wish you just stick to acting so I could of kept on liking you from Iron Man but, you done messed up.

• Apr 30, 2020

Don't listen to these review, if you're slightly interested about doing different things. Watch it

• Apr 27, 2020

This show, despite its unjustified backlash, is immensely progressive. Not encouraging, it simply suggests ways to explore sexuality, aging, health... Episode 3 - a discussion around female sexuality, should almost be an obligatory watch for all women. Paltrow dares where no one else does, and it is extremely puzzling to see the TV series trigger so much anger. Of course, some episodes require open mindedness and can be debated - but why can't we envisage the possibility of energy fields around the body if we believe that an old bearded man created the world? Why is everyone outraged at images of vaginas and suggestion of cold showers, yet happy to watch gruelling murder stories one after the other? Why do we struggle so with speaking of vulvas but are happy discussing rape stories? If Paltrow's ideas don't tempt, fine, but we should certainly not claim it will influence people badly, more than any gruesome Tarantino film will.

• Apr 13, 2020

It was very weird with the old ladys. The psycic was wrong with everything.

It was very weird with the old ladys. The psycic was wrong with everything.

• Apr 13, 2020

You see, that's the real actual problem with wealth and fame: you surround yourself with a bunch of yes-drones who parrot your ideas and smile at you no matter how literally retarded what you are thinking, saying, and doing is. At the end of the day, when you look back on your life and realise that those "yes'es" were like bong rips or glasses of wine: they produce a short euphoric bursts. The car crash, if you may, will be in slow motion. Psychics and spirit healers. That's how she will be remembered when she dies. She didn't help the world or change lives of for the better. She started a small cult because of insecurity. And all that makes it sad. It's not even about the money, she clearly has more than she knows what to do with. But no respect for herself. Watch how her coworkers interact with her, they like getting paid for appeasing her ego and doing dumb shit instead of actually working and hence: The Goop Lab.

• Apr 13, 2020

Full of sudo science and some genuinely dangerous ideas. Talk about a propaganda piece.

• Apr 12, 2020

This show is literal brainwash. Think logically people, please.

This show is literal brainwash. Think logically people, please.

• Apr 12, 2020

Goop is a giant scam. Don't fall for Gwyneth Paltrow's lies.

Goop is a giant scam. Don't fall for Gwyneth Paltrow's lies.

• Mar 19, 2020

Thank you for the free recipes for the 5-day detox diet, the abundant information on well-ness health insurance companies don't want me to know about. And for all the haters out there for this show.. Really?