The Grand Tour: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 05, 2019

Absolutely love it! The trio makes a new "top gear" and it's amazing!

Absolutely love it! The trio makes a new "top gear" and it's amazing!

• Mar 29, 2019

Great show. Glad these guys went to amazon. Not having to deal with stupid censorship makes the show even better.

• Mar 15, 2019

It's hard to accurately describe why, but this show is very easy watching and entertaining.

• Mar 03, 2019

I�����m not usually big on car shows but this is so much more. Humor, adventures, and cool cars to top it off. Love this show

• Feb 13, 2019

Theese guys show that they were "top gear" great laughs, great cars and a lot of knowledge

• Jan 29, 2019

I love the boys - been watching from day one of Top Gear - but this just seems strained and acted. A distant shadow of what it was.

• Jan 20, 2019

Amazing show, the three of these presenters make music of cars. Well worth the subscription to amazon prime.

• Mar 03, 2018

The Grand Tour is why i'm paying for amazon prime PERIOD

The Grand Tour is why i'm paying for amazon prime PERIOD

• Feb 25, 2018

The Grand Tour is even better than the previous show. more cash flow is resulted in a much more brilliant tv product. Season 2 is better than Season 1 in my opinion. the fact that the tent is always in the same location is meaningless to viewers. personally, I find the segment Face Off a bit to long. that’s the only modification I suggest. all the rest, and I actually mean all of it, is very interesting, very entertaining and stupendously conduct. to the people that argue against the mocking style, I want remember just this. they can. and they’re brits. you’re free to switch channel.

• Feb 15, 2018

Best fun car show that you want to see!

Best fun car show that you want to see!