The Grand Tour: Season 3 Reviews

• Jun 16, 2019

I think the Clarkson/Hammond/May fans just flood this with phony 5 star reviews, because I think the Tomatometer 60% score is pretty accurate. Some bits are OK, but quite a lot of it is genuinely painful to watch. I don't know what exactly is going wrong, but it's just boring, and often doesn't work

• May 13, 2019

best car show ever pls continue making it with the same cast!!!!!!!!

best car show ever pls continue making it with the same cast!!!!!!!!

• May 05, 2019

I absolutely love this show. My family and I look forward to the new episodes. The trio never fail to entertain us.

• May 05, 2019

I just love the banter, not a car guy at all but these three are incredibly entertaining. I binged all 3 seasons over a 3 day weekend. Give me more!

• Apr 15, 2019

60%? Tomatometer don't foolish

60%? Tomatometer don't foolish

• Apr 11, 2019

Excellent show best journalist ever. Sad to see the best format of the series end, but cannot wait for future seasons.

• Mar 15, 2019

Still going strong. Definitely worth a watch.

Still going strong. Definitely worth a watch.

• Mar 10, 2019

Season Three is really a return to form for the Grand Tour team. The episodes have been outstanding across the board. Lots of genuine laughs, and better story lines and travel episodes - alomost like an entire season of Top Gear specials. I will rewatch these often!

• Feb 25, 2019

They are getting comfortable in the format. Episode 7 was for me the first of the Grand Tour series that felt "ripe".

• Feb 23, 2019

Absolutely took the p out of scotland, was so looking forward to the scottish 500 but they made us scots out to be druged out council scum