The Great British Baking Show: Series 10 Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

What used to be a lovely little show about bakers testing their skills is now an overproduced cookie-cutter reality competition. I'll watch Noel and Sandi elsewhere.

• Sep 27, 2019

As someone who despises both reality TV and cooking shows, this is a breath of fresh air. There's no forced drama... Just people baking things and making me hungry.

• Sep 20, 2019

Having seen the first 3 episodes, Series 10 is off to a solid start. They have a nice mix of contestants offering up a mix of hits and misses. If you enjoy cooking competitions you'll enjoy series 10's fun atmosphere and stressful bakeoffs.