The Handmaid's Tale: Season 3 Reviews

• 3d ago

Season 3 is pretty awful.

Season 3 is pretty awful.

• 3d ago

Third season is soooooo bad and unbeleivable not going to bother watching anymore. Can't undersand it getting such a high score still

• 4d ago

Great story of the US being taken over by a right wing religious Christian like cult enforcing Taliban-like oppression of women almost completely ruined by the unnecessary sloooow, self indulgent pace. A better title would be "The Handmaid's Snail."

• 5d ago

The first season is the best. The second season is decent. The third season is kind of boring. Feels like all the fun and excitement is gone. I almost don't feel as scared about Gilead anymore. I think the writers ran out of material. I think they are making it up as they go because they can't base it on the book anymore.

• 5d ago

Season 3 is not nearly as good as Season 1. I am still giving Handmaid's Tale a good review for some beautifully filmed scenes and for the scenes of life in Canada. No one is going to want to watch seasons and seasons of daily life in Gilead. There are two many scenes that go on too long, you can imagine twenty minutes being two minutes in a movie version. If there is going to be a full our war in Gilead, then they need to get to it. I think it would be more interesting too to see more of what is happening with the refugees in Canada.

• 6d ago

There are times where the suffering seems so unbearable that I can hardly watch. The acting, storytelling and cinematography are too amazing and that's why this show is as good as it gets these days

• Jun 08, 2019

Could have crammed all three episodes into one and a half if they would quit with the long, drawn out closeups of June's facial expressions. Seriously, it's getting old. Every episode has several, and so much of all of it is dragged out into unnecessarily overlong scenes. Good storyline, but please stop with the overkill. I've started fast-forwarding through the dragged out scenes..it's like they're in slow motion.

• Jun 08, 2019

Love this show. And am loving the continuance of it so far. You can only push women so far. We are a force to behold.

• Jun 08, 2019

This show started out as a refreshing breeze, now it has turned into a stale musty draft. After all that June has been through how can she still be so incredibly stupid and selfish. So much was sacrificed to allow her to escape in last seasons finale, only to say no and return to this mess. She did this knowing that every one in the Waterford's house could be hung on the wall. Sometimes writers need a break from their material. It would have been netter to show June escaping to Canada and organizing an true underground railroad to secret women away to Canada. Instead wall we get is this constant drone of suffering. This feels like a migraine that won't go away. I'm done with this show. It's just too stupid to waste my time on.