The Joel McHale Show With Joel McHale: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 12, 2020

I just LOVE this show and I am so sad netflix cancelled it. I dont understand why since it has such great rating and is often trending on Netflix. So sad :( I dont watch any of the shows Joel reviews so its nice to laugh at the idiocy on reality TV. There were lots of guest stars that stopped by and were often pretty funny along with Paul Feig being goofy.

• Aug 09, 2020

It has its moments, namely the recurring jokes on what Vanderpump Rules is about, Eli Braden's different versions of the end credits song and bits with guests such as Jack Black and Joe Manganiello, plus Joel McHale is charismatic, yet one can't help but feel that both the videos shown and the jokes afterwards could have been a lot better. The show is barely chuckle-worthy a lot of the time, and the cringy bits with Paul Feig and the recurring characters are usually even worse.

• Apr 21, 2020

JOE EXOTIC OVER MCHALE. JOE EXOTIC > MCHALE. TIGER KING IS THE GREATEST. KILL CAROLE BASKIN. HAVE A GOOD DAY.

• Aug 25, 2018

Come on I need a season 2 of this show it amazing to see this show just having fun

• Aug 23, 2018

I hate this shOw was cancelled let it be a season 3

I hate this shOw was cancelled let it be a season 3

• Aug 19, 2018

This show is golden where is season 3 this

This show is golden where is season 3 this

• Jul 27, 2018

the joel mchale show is just like tosh.0 except they put a funny comedian in as host instead of tosh. great show.

• Jul 16, 2018

I really enjoyed season 1. The content of season 2 is great as well. HOWEVER!!! Someone fire the post production sound mixer. The softest volume item on the show (most noticeable in episode 1 season 2) is Joel's voice. Are you kidding? The loudest volume item was the theme song at the end. Right in the middle were the clips. What is this the "JOel Mchale theme song guy show"? very unprofessional. disappointing.

• Jul 05, 2018

Funny as hell! Mchale Points outs pop CULTURE at its best of worst!

Funny as hell! Mchale Points outs pop CULTURE at its best of worst!

• May 08, 2018

I like joel mchale. i like tosh.o. this shows attempts to put together a video-clip comedy show much like tosh.o, but it fails miserably. this is the only show i can think of that i'd call "unwatchable".