The Last Kids on Earth: Book 1 Reviews

• Mar 20, 2020

Being an accurate adaptation of the first novel of five while keeping the funny one-liners makes it one of the best series on Netflix. We hope the next "book" comes out soon.

• Dec 11, 2019

This show is ridiculously good! The characters are loveable and layered and the story line is engaging. The story was set up well in Book One for it to easily go deeper with Book Two. I think the writing is clever, and reels you into an emotional involvement with the kids and their story.

• Sep 23, 2019

Childish dialogue and jokes, but will entertain a kid around the age of 7. Book is way funnier and more entertaining.