The Magic School Bus Rides Again: Season 1 Reviews

• Apr 14, 2020

Why was this even rebooted. The original is timeless

Why was this even rebooted. The original is timeless

• Feb 11, 2018

terrible loved the original i saw the trailer and thought it was a joke but its not its real this is cancer and aids combined first the voices sound completely different and what is this animation!?!??! and you cant just replace mrs frizzle like that heck the new teacher doesn`t even know how anything works and some of the characters look nothing like the original when i first saw the intro i thought they had some new students but NOPE they`re all the same people dont watch unless you want to watch cancer on wheels and the original song sounded catchy with a beat this now song sounds like it should be on kids bop

• Oct 13, 2017

Kate McKinnon is only good sparingly on SNL and that seems to be it. Her overacting will kill any chances the reboot had at succeeding but the animators did the show no favors. Miss Fizzle who looked to be in her 40s before is now drawn to look 20. I'm a guy who doesn't buy into today's modern feminism but even I find this sexist. I washed the first episode and just couldn't believe how bad this was. But with that said I'm a guy in his early 30s, so I'm not the target market for this show. I wish it the best of luck and hope it gets better.

• Oct 01, 2017

Let's start with the fact that I grew up with the original show and pc games. And I understand that this is 2017. But the art style just seems lazy. They are using the original children characters minus the new one. But, They look nothing like the originals. And I mean like zero effort was attempted... Scripting is a lil meh. But the fact that this exist is its biggest benefit. I would suggest not showing the original to any kids old enough to notice drastic changes. I give this show a neutral score because of the issues a lot of people have with it who grew up with it. But, the fact that Magic School Bus is back. And, by Nextflix. I hope the new generation enjoys the show as much as I did as a child! ^_^

• Sep 29, 2017

The new series has a lot of cringy puns and the timeline is weird because they have Ipads but the new series is just a summer after the original. But it still is a lot of fun.