The Masked Singer: Season 2 Reviews

• Jan 30, 2020

Stupid concept and the panel looks phony.

Stupid concept and the panel looks phony.

• Dec 23, 2019

Another great season. The singers this year overall were better than the first season. I loved all of the costumes they were excellent but I do like the first seasons costumes better. I was able to guess who the Egg, the Ice Cream, the Penguin, the Black Widow, the Flower, the Butterfly, the Flamingo, and the Rottweiler were. The biggest surprise was that Kelly Osbourne was the Ladybug. This season I liked all of the top 3 but I really wanted the Rottweiler to win because I thought he had the best voice. I was a little disappointed that the Fox won because I think he had the worse voice out of the top 3. Chris Daughtry as the Rottweiler to me should have won but overall a great second season.

• Dec 18, 2019

It's dumb but I like it.

It's dumb but I like it.

• Dec 04, 2019

Not good. Silly. Cheesy. Who watches this rotten tomato? I will tell you who... The people that are stuck with basic cable and cant watch anything else but this garbage.

• Nov 14, 2019

everything I despise about modern tv

everything I despise about modern tv

• Nov 13, 2019

Not all of the people behind the mask are professional singers which kinda defeats the whole name of the show, but the live guesses gimmick is a big part in making this show fun.