The Musketeers: Season 2 Reviews

• Apr 13, 2021

Season two of this show, while still very good, is not as good as season one. I definitely was a huge fan of the first season and less a fan of the second season. However, this should not dissuade you from watching it.

• Dec 27, 2018

Season two jumped the shark by the second episode. The new villian is a cardboard cutout compared to the Cardinal, think 1 dimensional evil. The Queen changes personality completely in the second season, also becoming harder and darker. The King proves to be the biggest disappointment, changing from a child-like ruler to a cold-hearted monster in the space of 45 minutes. Completely ridiculous and terrible writing.

• Jul 19, 2017

Awesome second season for an awesome show.

Awesome second season for an awesome show.

• Jun 22, 2016

Pleasantly surprised at how much stronger the second season is. It helps that the new villain is so despicable and wants to destroy France as opposed to the cardinal who didn't go to such extremes. Most of the episodes had an interesting plot while still keeping the main thread going too. A thoroughly enjoyable swashbuckling romp with some strong female characters to boot.

• Apr 25, 2015

This is such a great and fresh show. Season 2 is really setting up the season for the long haul. We now really know our core characters and with war on the horizon, we're ready for series 3. This show is packed with adventure and drama. The BBC has done it again!

• Mar 22, 2015

Swashbuckling fun with a simple formula of villainous villans and heroic heros.

Swashbuckling fun with a simple formula of villainous villans and heroic heros.

• Mar 14, 2015

Kinda missing Peter Capaldi, but this is just a fun adventurous show!

Kinda missing Peter Capaldi, but this is just a fun adventurous show!

• Mar 05, 2015

Season 1 was predictable and dull. Season 2 is still fairly predictable but it makes for hellishly good viewing. Definitely recommend .

• Feb 17, 2015

Great swashbuckling series, good old fashioned entertainment, and the costumes are to die for !!