The Originals: Season 5 - TV Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Originals: Season 5 Reviews

½
½
August 29, 2018
I wish I could put one hundred tearful emojiis in this post. I love this show so much. I didn't care what this family did. I ride for them because they ride for each other. Nickclaus has always been my favorite because I have always understood him. Elijah has always been #2 because of his love for his little brother. He understood that Nick needed it. The whole family especially the big 3 has always been near and dear to my heart. They are ORIGINALS, so I always felt like every other vamp needed to bow down to them no matter what, forget them and feed em poop. All the other supernatural beings needed to bow to them because they were stronger, faster, and basically unkillable, but no one got that. That is why there was conflict. They were the superior beings in this world. Period. I am going to miss this show. I thought my heart couldn't break anymore when Haley died, then it broke even more when Elijah got his memories back. I thought man I was through the worse of it. Of course my two favorite characters died at the end, and I was done!. I am glad at least that, this is where it ended.
It would have been cool to see where Hope's powers took her, being a vampire, werewolf, and witch. Essentially now the most powerful being on the earth.