The Real O'Neals: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 28, 2017

I'm sooooo in love with this show words falter me to express the joy it brings me. The cast is perfect and the stories are laugh-out-loud funny. VERY recommended. 6 stars!! ;)

• Feb 03, 2017

Very funny show and sweet! Great writing!

Very funny show and sweet! Great writing!

• Jan 31, 2017

I adore this show and so do my kids!

I adore this show and so do my kids!

• Jan 31, 2017

Such important subject matter and SO funny.

Such important subject matter and SO funny.

Funny and sweet show.

Funny and sweet show.

• Jan 31, 2017

best "real life" on tv....its a family favorite every week.

best "real life" on tv....its a family favorite every week.

• Nov 23, 2016

Very funny with a great case.

Very funny with a great case.

• Nov 15, 2016

Funny, sweet ... but does NOT show real LGBT people's struggles. In all honesty, it's just a "white gay" show, whereas it could have been taken way futher.

• Nov 14, 2016

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

<@ if (review) { @><@= review @><@ } @>

• Sep 15, 2016

ok this is one family i feel is like most familys today they dont exactly play by the rules of life and u love them yes they all have their problems but its not like it makes them less loveable my fave is sweet yet sassy shannon 'i dont like how this show seems to mock god more and more every time i watch' but its funny and an ok family choice