The Resident: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

Basic good bad tv but gets a bump because it addresses real issues in US hospital and medical system. Of course too sexist, why that part of reality always ends up on tv is a puzzle. It's nice relaxing but not mindless tv. And I am interested in the characters. A+ for diversity casting. (Of course "The Resident" is cis straight white male, whom I do enjoy gazing at despite the STUPID giant tatoo the show put on his back.)

• May 28, 2019

First Three episodes was little boring but then the episodes started to be great I think season two will definitely be be

• May 08, 2019

Great show we love it. Thank you for this awesome show!!!!!!

Great show we love it. Thank you for this awesome show!!!!!!

• Apr 17, 2019

My wife and I have fun creating our own script as each episode progresses. I didn't know Theo Huxtable went to med school !

• Apr 07, 2019

Disgusting display of toxic masculinity from Conrad. This is the type of crap I was expected to put up with for years in tech. A supposedly "brilliant" jerk, a total asshole, bops along through the world mistreating people and objectifying women. He pretends he sees things others don't when really he just steals all the oxygen in the room so no one else has a chance to do their job. His power displays and need to make his peers subservient is sickening. The sprinkling in of "good guy" acts perpetuates the really bad idea that enough "good" acts somehow excuse all the bad ones. Hint - they don't. He's still a class A asshole.

• Apr 02, 2019

This show is good on fundamentals; cast is diverse. Great to see Jane Leeves (Daphne in the 'Frasier' series) back on the screen!

• Feb 19, 2019

CAN A ONE DOCTOR FIX A BROKEN SYSTEM? Man that whole question was put to side and forgotten by purpose in the middle of the show, that said it isn't a bad way to kill one hour of one of your week nights.

• Jan 29, 2019

Great story lines and acting.

Great story lines and acting.

• Nov 04, 2018

A série oferece um balanço muito bom entre a preocupação sincera com os pacientes e a frustração com a Administração e a política do hospital, limitando as escolhas que os médicos têm para tratar efetivamente os seus pacientes. As personagens parecem reais e tu vais definitivamente admirar o caráter dos jovens residentes.

• Oct 28, 2018

Critics are insane on this one. One of the best shows on TV, and extremely well cast and acted. Season 1 has some slow points, but it is still very solid.