The Roosevelts: An Intimate History: Season 1 Reviews

• Sep 06, 2016

I can revisit this series over and over and still discover new things about one of America's most influential families.

• Sep 10, 2015

It took me a few months watching it-I don't like binging on these things as there is so much to absorbe from such a rich production .... I am officially declaring it the most beautiful and engaging documentary I have ever seen...Its 14 hours are choke full of facts and anecdotes and nostalgia for the early 20th century ...Every time I finished watching an episode it felt like when you are done reading a great book from which you learned lots and lots.... I am not from the US so I was not too familiar with the Roosevelts very much..now I could actually have conversations about these larger-than-life figures...Very inspiring stories ...EXTREMELY RECOMMENDED this series!! :)

• May 17, 2015

• Sep 19, 2014

truly stunning, emotional and inspirational.

truly stunning, emotional and inspirational.