The Trouble With Maggie Cole: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 16, 2020

Starts with a good premise, but doesn't really know where to go from there. Mildly interesting characters and some pretty village scenery make it watchable, but I wouldn't go out of my way.

• Oct 19, 2020

I stumbled upon this show by accident and figured I would give it a try. I was hooked after just 5 minutes. The character's are great, especially Dawn French and the storyline is so brilliantly written and believable. I have known many people like Maggie cole..... Give it a try, you will not be disappointed!