The Twilight Zone: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 27, 2019

The show should just change it's name because it's nothing like the original it actually is an embarrassment for the Twilight Zone. It's fine if you want ro be political but at least make it interesting with a twist, this show just shoves pc down your throat. If I wanted to see or hear that I would hop on Facebook or watch CNN. I really hope that Peele reads all these reviews and hires some new writers to make season 2 better than the garbage of season one.

• Oct 22, 2019

This actually would have been good if it didn't share the name of a series that was amazing in the '50s, and good in the '80s. I watched the first episode "The Comic" and it was all about profanities and politically correct content. I just wish they had focused more on making the show good. I'm keeping it from a 1-star or less because Jordan Peele has the right role as a narrator.

• Oct 20, 2019

Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone takes "wokeness" to a new level, with each episode injected with political commentary. But the biggest crime is that it just simply isn't fun. If you have an itch for The Twilight Zone, do yourself a favor and watch literally any other iteration of the iconic show than this one.

• Oct 18, 2019

Saw the first episode and decided not to pay for the season. Not fantastic

Saw the first episode and decided not to pay for the season. Not fantastic

• Oct 07, 2019

If you think this is as good as anything "Twilight Zone" related done previously you're wrong. This is is just terrible, not one interesting story, completely bland and sometimes gets offensive with so much pandering and political nonsense. Where's the horror? Where's the mistery? The eerie stuff? What a waste.

• Oct 04, 2019

While majority of the episodes do deliver to a welcome degree and while the directing and casting do hold up, the overall atmosphere, buildup, and even storytelling can leave a lot to be desired.

• Sep 26, 2019

Another poor, lame reboot using a familiar brand name to push it's political agenda on viewers.

• Sep 24, 2019

absolute garbage reboot. Tries to bank off the successes of the original by using its name, but it is far removed from the original and highly political.

• Sep 19, 2019

With the exception of the 1st episode, "The Comedian" the new season was disappointing. It lacked the magic of the original and most of the season attempted to address modern day social issues. That social commentary was poor in that it was obvious and over the top. it was preachy. I love the older versions of the Twilight Zone and the movie, but the overall feel of the new series is not that of the original and it is not for the better.

• Sep 18, 2019

Obsessed with trying to push wokeness in the blandest, most nauseating way possible instead of crafting unique or thought-provoking characters or stories, missing the entire crux of what made Serling's original so great. The creepiest thing in the series is the uncanny valley sh*tshow that is a CGI Rod Serling in episode 10, a final insult to fans of the original TW series. A massive and embarrassing misstep for CBS All Access, Jordan Peele and other creatives, and streaming television in general. Save your money for another streaming service.