The Walking Dead: Season 9 Reviews

• Jun 09, 2019

A nona temporada trás de volta sentimentos sentidos nos primórdios da série, isso é incrível.

• Jun 02, 2019

I thought the show was dying but this season was great. I loved it so coulerfull.

• Jun 02, 2019

Aburrida, deseando que termine.

Aburrida, deseando que termine.

• Jun 02, 2019

This season is a start, but there is still some lack effort put into the writing. Like, they build up hype for something in an episode, but never really deliver it in the end. What I really hated the most was the pikes. I'm gonna be perfectly honest. Those are the laziest death choices in walking dead history. There were like 3 or 4 good/rational choices, but I honestly didn't think they even chose wisely. The final victim was literally a big middle finger to the entire audience. As for the finale. They were teasing something about the radio for a while. It is just so unbelievably insulting about what we got. To be perfectly honest I think the ratings are higher than expected due to the improvements we haven't hadin so long. If season 7 and 8 were better, season 9 would probably be in the 70% column instead of 90%. To be honest, the producers are literally copying the pacing of GOT and that is an example of there laziness. To be honest,

• May 29, 2019

I love this show, but I HATE HATE HATE the writers who's been ruined the story and killing too much characters so cheaply and badly. Now it's only the reason I watch this because of Daryl, Michonne, Carol and Negan.

• May 27, 2019

TWD is back with it´s best season yet.

TWD is back with it´s best season yet.

• May 17, 2019

Angela King picks this show back up and makes it the best season since the beginning of the shows time. Whisperer story arch brings a horrific, thrilling, twist to how the group must adapt to this new enemy.

• May 14, 2019

Beyond disappointing. I've been hanging in there after they needlessly killed Carl because I thought that Henry might replace him. Now I'm just sick of the whole show. I'm done.

• May 08, 2019

I'll have to admit my bias since this show is still my favorite show but having said that both season 7 & 8 I have been heavily critical on. However, this season right here not only just saved the series but its easily in my top 3 seasons of the show! The timejump gives us a fresh look at the show along with a perfect sendoff to Rick Grimes & after the mid season finale each episode keeps one upping itself right until the end of the season with intense scenes that have you at the edge of your seat which I haven't felt in quite awhile! One final point I must add that made this season standout above the rest is the very much needed character development that has been outstanding this season and so incredibly balanced. I can't wait for season 10 TWD is back!

• May 08, 2019