There's... Johnny!: Season 1 Reviews

• May 03, 2018

Good series with intresting CARICATURES set in a captavatin premis.

Good series with intresting CARICATURES set in a captavatin premis.

• Nov 25, 2017

It is lighthearted fun mixed with some dramatic behind the scenes action with powerful performances by Jane Levy and Tony Danza. If you want gritty watch “I’m dying up here” on HBO but this is the best of both worlds and nostalgia fans will love it.

• Nov 25, 2017

Instead of providing a show that features the behind-the-scenes goings-on of The Tonight Show, we see a women's lib vehicle featuring the female star as the protagonist against the backdrop of either the bumbling naive hayseed or the womanizing men whom the female lead calls "assholes". No thanks. I don't need a lecture in how women misinterpret how men view women.

• Nov 16, 2017

This is a gem of a show that brings you back to the glory days of Johnny Carson while balancing the comedy of its characters but at the same time tackling real issues of the times it portrays. With Tony Danza being his awesome self and Jane Levy proving once again that her talents have been severely underutilized by Hollywood this Hulu original is definitely a treat.