Timeless: Season 1 Reviews

• Mar 27, 2019

The perfect series for any family. It has, Sci-Fi, History, Action, Drama, Comedy... Plot twists... What's not to love? More TV programs should be made like this.

• Mar 18, 2019

This is one of my favorite tv shows and I'm very disappointed that it was cancelled so soon!

• Mar 18, 2019

I love this series. One of my favorites in a while.

I love this series. One of my favorites in a while.

• Feb 09, 2019

This is an incredible show. Especially if you like time=travel. It gets everything right! Plus it brings to light lots of overlooked historical facts and is educational and entertaining all at once.

• Jan 25, 2019

time-paradox ridden sub-mediocre cheese

time-paradox ridden sub-mediocre cheese

• Jan 24, 2019

A fantastic show filled with Time Travel, Action, Adventure, Sci-fi, History, Historical Figures, and even some romance! You will fall in love with Wyatt, Lucy, and Rufus from the very first episode!

• Jan 13, 2019

Well written, entertaining and educational.

Well written, entertaining and educational.

• Jan 12, 2019

A quality production, but IMO poorly done and technically insulting. Time Travel is an edgy subject, but the idea that they can not only pinpoint the time but can travel to a specific location is so ridiculous it doesnt even qualify as science fiction. The Mission is also folly; the idea that you can kill someone in the 1700s to bring back your wife is silly. They dodge machine gun fire regularly and always get one-on-ones with history's greatest figures, and find their way into places like NASA with no IDs.. The 1 trip per episode is too short to have much historical interest.

• Jan 07, 2019

Amazing show. I truly love how intense everything is and the involvement of historical figures you may not have guessed at seeing. A one of a kind show.

• Jan 06, 2019

My son likes this, although he has questions and laughs out loud at all the wrong points. I think it's cheesy and lame. He s 10 and I'm 51. Draw your own conclusions.