Trophy Wife: Season 1 Reviews

• Jan 14, 2014

This show is horrible! The writing is not at all witty and the cast isn't talented enough to fake it.

• Dec 10, 2013

This new comedy sees a somewhat different story, with a wife of a lawyer with two other ex-wives, and children from the past two, which creates comedic diversity. This series has its flaws, including its dependence on drinking and sex jokes, but it also provides a rather satirical view of what is considered a rather provocative lifestyle and family.

• Julie B Super Reviewer
    Dec 09, 2013

Surprisingly cuter than I expected. And Albert Tsai is great. Every time he winks I cry laughing.